Part A: General
In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
I. Name and address of the person responsible
The responsible person in terms of the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the:
BÜTTNER Energie- und Trocknungstechnik GmbH
Siempelkampstr. 75D - 47803 Krefeld
Tel.: +49 2151 448 0
Fax: +49 2151 448 310
II. Name and address of the data protection officer
You can reach our data protection officer at datenschutz[at]buettner-energy-dryer.com or our postal address with the addition "The data protection officer".
III. Your rights
(1) If you provide us with personal data, you are a data subject within the meaning of the DSGVO and you have the following rights against Büttner:
(1) Right to information,
(2) Right of correction or deletion,
(3) Right to restrict processing,
(4) Right to object to the processing,
(5) Right to data transferability.
Please assert your rights towards us by using the e-mail address datenschutz[at]buettner-energy-dryer.com
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Part B: Data processing when visiting our website
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not use our contact details, we only collect the data that your browser sends to our server (see IV.) and set cookies (see V.):
IV. Browser data
1. description and scope of data processing
If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
This data will not be stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. purpose and legal basis of the data processing
This data is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
3. storage duration
This data is deleted as soon as you have finished using our website.
1. description and scope of data processing
a) Our website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (in addition b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables us to recognize the user's computer when he or she returns to our website. The session cookies are deleted when the user logs out or closes the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. The user can delete the cookies in the security settings of the browser at any time.
d) You can configure the browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
2. purpose and legal basis of the data processing
1. description and scope of data processing
On our website we provide a contact form which can be used for electronic contact. Furthermore, we offer our users so-called "mailto links" within the individual subject areas. If you use these contact options, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored.
2. purpose and legal basis for data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only to process the contact. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 Par. 1 letter f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
3. storage duration
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is terminated when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified.
VII. Website analysis tools, advertising and social media
Our website uses various means or methods to analyze usage and to improve our services for you. In addition, we would like to be able to offer you advertising that most likely matches your product and information interests.
1. description of the means used
a. Google Analytics with anonymization function
(1) Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). This involves storing a cookie (as described above) on your computer or mobile device in order to collect anonymous data about your interests and thus to adapt the advertising individually to the stored information. You will then receive advertising that most likely matches your product and information interests.
(2) We also use the Google Remarketing function. This is a procedure with which we would like to address you again. This application allows us to show you our advertisements during your further internet use after visiting our website. This is done by means of the stored cookie, which is used by Google to record and evaluate your usage behavior when you visit various websites. In this way Google can determine your previous visit to our website. A consolidation of the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google, does not take place by Google. According to Google, pseudonymisation is used in remarketing.
(3) We use Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This allows IP addresses to be further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is immediately deleted.
(4) The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Due to the IP-anonymization on this website, your IP-address will be shortened before. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in an anonymized form, to compile reports on website activities and to provide us with further services related to website and Internet use.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
You can permanently object to cross-device remarketing/targeting by deactivating personalized advertising in your Google Account; to do this, follow this link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
b. Google AdWords
(1) We use the offer of Google AdWords to draw attention to our offers by means of advertising material (so-called Google AdWords) on external websites. We can determine in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way we pursue the interest to show you advertising that is of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters can be measured to measure success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. If you reach our website via a Google ad, Google AdWords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. The unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be contacted) are usually stored as analysis values for this cookie.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an AdWords customer (e.g. Büttner) and the cookie stored on his computer has not expired, Google and we can recognize that you clicked on the ad and were redirected to our site. Each AdWords customer is assigned a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of AdWords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the advertising measures mentioned above. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. These evaluations enable us to identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies so that you do not receive third-party ads; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by disabling interest-based ads from providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing, as well as further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy, please contact Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; data protection conditions for advertising: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/technologies/ads. Data may be transferred to the USA on the basis of Art. 49 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO. Google is changing the basis for processing to the standard data protection clause. We take appropriate measures to limit the transfer of personal data to third countries without an adequate level of data protection.
c. DoubleClick by Google
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google's server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of these tools and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider will find out and save your IP address.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by adjusting your browser software settings accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies so that you do not receive third-party ads; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by disabling interest-based ads from providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(4) Further information about DoubleClick by Google is available at https://www.google.de/doubleclick and http://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090, as well as on data protection at Google in general: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Data may be transferred to the USA on the basis of Art. 49 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO. Google is changing the basis for processing to the standard data protection clause. We take appropriate measures to limit the transfer of personal data to third countries without an adequate level of data protection.
d. YouTube plug-in
(1) ePrivacy Keeper
On our pages we use plugins and embed codes from social media (e.g. YouTube). You can usually recognize the Plugins by the respective Social Media Logos. To ensure data protection on our website, we only use these plugins in combination with the so-called "ePrivacy Keeper Solution". This application prevents the plugins integrated on our website from transferring data to the respective provider as soon as you enter the site for the first time. Only when you activate the respective plugin by clicking the corresponding button, a direct connection to the provider's server is established (consent). As soon as you activate the plugin, the respective provider receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you are logged in to your respective social media account (e.g. YouTube) at the same time, the respective provider can assign the visit to our pages to your user account. However, we have no knowledge of the type and handling of data processing by the respective services.
The activation of the plugin represents a consent in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future.
(2) Our website uses plugins from the YouTube site operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
(3) When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plugin and activate it after clicking on the preview image, a connection to the servers of YouTube is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited.
(4) If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
e. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps, whose website you can access if you wish to get directions to us.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you have to log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
2. purpose and legal basis of the processing
The processing of users' personal data within the framework of the analysis tools described above (Sections 1 a. to f) enables us to analyze the surfing behavior of our users. By evaluating the data obtained, we are able to compile information on the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to constantly improve our website and its user-friendliness. These purposes also include our legitimate interest in processing the data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The same applies to the social media plug-ins described above (No. 1 g.). The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of presenting need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
3. storage duration
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer needed for our purposes, but after 14 months at the latest.